Give it a Go  -  Spring 2022  -  Session 2
Date:   05 February 2022
Time:   14:00  -  16:00
Place:   Talybont Sports Centre, Bevan Place, Cardiff, CF14 3UX
Through participation in Cardiff University's 'Give It A Go' scheme, we are offering you the opportunity to try a traditional Japanese martial art for free!
You can participate in an introductory Aikido class, meet the instructors and current students, and learn some basic techniques - all in a safe, friendly and supportive
You can wear casual clothing to practice Aikido - a t-shirt or jumper and sweatpants are fine.
So, what are you waiting for? Come along and discover Aikido for yourself!
- If you have symptoms or suspect that you have coronavirus then please do not attend the session and follow the NHS guidance to self isolate.
- Please try to arrive at the dojo 15 minutes early, to allow us to complete the safety protocols we are obliged to follow.
- There may be temperature checks on arrival and hand sanitiser will be provided, though you are free to use your own should you wish.
- All participants will need to complete a form to “opt-in” to practice and provide contact details for track & trace purposes. This will apply to each individual for their first session only.
- You are not obliged to wear a face covering during practice, but you may do so if you wish. Face coverings must be worn in all other areas of the Sports Centre, however.
- If you have any questions or concerns about Aikido training during COVID-19, please